Product Name: Profit Bank
Owners: Thomas Black and Mack Michaels
Price: $24.97 per month
What is Profit Bank?
This product is unlike other products I’ve reviewed before. This Profit Bank review will explain why this may not be the best option for you to make money online. It’s not necessarily a program. It’s a piece of software you buy to generate commissions that supposedly run on autopilot. Mack Michaels and Thomas Black developed a piece of software that promises you can have a website up and running right away. All you have to do is fill out a form and click one button!
Who can use Profit Bank?
Anyone. According to the video, you do not need to have any technical knowledge or special skills to use this software. Because afterall, all you need to be able to do is fill out a form and click one button!
What does Profit Bank claim to do?
After listening to the whole video, Profit Bank makes the following claims:
- It only takes 3 minutes
- You have the potential to generate hundreds of dollars a day
- The software is foolproof and risk free
- It does not rely on paid advertising
- You don’t have to set up a website, buy a domain name, or create an email list
- Owners pay to host the software and website for you
- The software will make you money without knowing anything about marketing or investments
- Don’t need to do any social media marketing such as Facebook
- After you fill out the form, you’ll have a “highly optimized website” that is registered with Profit Bank.
- Profit Bank then goes out and find traffic for you
- You are given a 60-day money back guarantee
- The more people that use the software, the better the software works
- Free website
- Free hosting
- Claims to sell only 50 copies of the software each day to avoid saturating the market
- 60-day money back guarantee
So here’s where I get confused. You are supposedly “downloading” a piece of software yet it’s being “hosted” by Profit Bank on their servers. So what exactly is being “installed?”
Secondly, if Profit Bank are only selling 50 copies of the software each day as they claim, (1) how are they making any decent money and (2) what happened to the claim that the more people use it the better the software works? Also, telling you that they are only selling 50 copies a day is a scare tactic to put fear into you so you make a purchase. We’ve all done it, right? “Quick! Let’s buy before they are all gone!”
The websites are hosted by Profit Bank which means that you have no ownership in them. Basically, Profit Bank collect your membership money, you fill out a form indicating your interests and a website is set up for you. If you cancel your membership, you don’t get to take those websites with you. They are owned by Profit Bank.
No free trial. You have to pay at least $50 for a two-month membership to try it out. Then if you are not happy you can ask for a refund. Problem is, I read the fine print. Profit Bank do not guarantee that you will make money. So if they don’t guarantee you will make money, why should they give you a refund for trying out the software?
One thing I am very careful about is downloading software. But in this case, I’m not even sure you are actually downloading anything. I actually listened to the entire video/Powerpoint presentation and I ended up with more questions than answers. I cannot recommend this product because it has all the hallmarks of a scam.
I thank you for taking the time to read this Profit Bank Review. I hope you found the information useful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.