Signing up with Shareasale could be a great way to make money with your blog. In this Shareasale review, I’ll dive into how to make money here and if these products can add value to your site. So let’s get started. What is Shareasale about?
What is Shareasale?
Shareasale is an affiliate marketing network based in Chicago, Illinois. Merchants as well as affiliates can sign up to Shareasale to promote products and services. It was founded in 2000 by Brian Littleton. Merchants that sign up with Shareasale are usually small to mid-size companies. Shareasale is considered to be one of the largest U.S. affiliate networks because of the number of advertisers in its network and the fact that there are over 700,000 affiliates.
How Does Shareasale Work?
You can sign up with Shareasale as an affiliate or a merchant. This review will focus on signing up as an affiliate. So after you create an account, you have to wait to be approved. Once approved, affiliates look through the different sectors of products and sign up to individual merchants in order to post merchant links on your website. You can also post links on your social media accounts, email campaigns and PPC campaigns. You earn commissions through purchases, completing an action or clicks. Here are some of the requirements.
- You can only have one account however you can list multiple domains in that one account
- Must be 18 years or older
- You will have to prove your tax status with a social security number or valid tax-ID
- International affiliates are paid via direct deposit where possible
- No spamming allowed. This will result in termination of your account.
- You cannot use a forwarding address. The address listed on your account must be your physical address.
- When you sign up, you must state your country of residence. You cannot pretend to reside in another country for any reason.
- You will need to submit a tax form before getting paid
If you are interested in learning more about starting your own business, get started with m